-->

Family that doubles together, gets rich together


The Family Doubler (Double) Fund blog is the Leskowitz Family written progress of doubling to $1 million from one penny. Our method is primarily based upon the Doubling Method outline in "How to Double Your Way to a 1 Million in 28 Steps". Please join us in our journey to riches or at least to fun.

Friday, December 2, 2011

December 1st, 2011. (Day 7): Step Nine and Ten

Step Nine: $1.28 - $2.56
Step Nine: $2.56 - $5.16

Stake coming into this Step: $2.01

December 1st, 2011. (Day 7)
 Here is what I am learning.  This doubling stuff is hard work.   I would hate to be a homeless person.  It's tough to find loose change.  Credit Cards limit your chances.  Well, today looked like a bad day until the end.  Michele finally got into the game.  She found ($0.01) in while she was pumping gas at the Valero station (in Clear Lake).  Those rich people throw away their money. 

Going home, I decided to find someone to give the beach house to this weekend since we have other things going on.  I finally called Arturo and offered up the house.  He declined and asked how I was doing and I mentioned that I was still in the game (he got me started in the first place).  He said that if I saw him tonight he would give me a dollar.  I said where and when.  He was going to the Seabrook tree lighting so when I got home I packed up the family to find him.  

I found him and offically traded a penny for a dollar so I netted  ($0.99)  The best part of the night was we all got free cookies and cocoa to boot.  As we Leskowitz say "If it is free, take it."    

Grand Total: $3.00

No comments:

Post a Comment