-->

Family that doubles together, gets rich together


The Family Doubler (Double) Fund blog is the Leskowitz Family written progress of doubling to $1 million from one penny. Our method is primarily based upon the Doubling Method outline in "How to Double Your Way to a 1 Million in 28 Steps". Please join us in our journey to riches or at least to fun.

Friday, December 9, 2011

December 8th, 2011. (Day 14): Step Ten and Eleven

Step Ten: $2.56 - $5.16
Step Eleven: $5.16 - $10.00
 
Stake coming into this Step: $4.22

 
December 8th, 2011. (Day 14)
 I had lunch with a friend of mine on Wednesday who is also a vendor of my company.  We went to college together, same class and minor (I remember her, she does not remember me).  I gave her my story and she said that she would humor me.  Actually, she said "Do you think I am stupid?"   I responded "You know Merrill has been calling me lately.  I have not talked to Renter in a while." (Note, I was joking as the story will explain)  She quickly became stupid and said she would give me a dollar.  As a separate transaction, I offered her $10 to some toys of tots program she is helping with next week.  

Anyway, today I met her and gave her the $20 instead and she gave me six quarters ($1.50).  Note I told her that she did not have to give me anything so the extra fifty cents was her doings.  

I gave her instructions to give the extra $10 to the child she finds for me to adopt.  I have no problem in adopting a 4-7 year old girl.  I am done with babies and girls are fun to spoil. 

Grand Total: $5.52

No comments:

Post a Comment