-->

Family that doubles together, gets rich together


The Family Doubler (Double) Fund blog is the Leskowitz Family written progress of doubling to $1 million from one penny. Our method is primarily based upon the Doubling Method outline in "How to Double Your Way to a 1 Million in 28 Steps". Please join us in our journey to riches or at least to fun.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

December 10th, 2011. (Day 16): Step Eleven

Step Eleven: $5.16 - $10.00
Stake coming into this Step: $5.76

 
December 10th, 2011. (Day 16)
 Another strategy day that came together.  Today, we went to the Robotics Legos competition for my son's school (his team won 1st place and he was the captain, not bad for the kid who was not good enough for the team last year and I had to start a competing team, a different blog subject).

Again, as my current mantra goes "Where there are people, there is money."  It started out so good.  I found a nickel ($0.05) on the ground between some cars going to the school.  Will claims he saw it first but odd how I picked up and and mentioned it.  He then said I pushed him to get the coin.  I probably did but it was unintentional.  

Later the morning, the rest of the family came to see the competition.  Hope came up to me excited and said she found a quarter ($0.25) in the parking lot.  Those Clear Creek high school kids have holey pockets.  

Thinking like a loose coin, I thought where would I find a coin.... near the concession stand, of course.  Walking towards it, I saw something small and shiny.  I told Faith to go get it.  She came back and I said "Did you get that penny?" She replied, "No, it was a dime."  Score.  Now the mistake of the day, she did not give it to me and left it in her pocket so I cannot claim it until it is in the plastic bag with the rest of the loot.  

Later at lunch, I found four more cents under the tables ($0.04).  Holey pockets again!  Clear Creek needs to have a home mech class and teach those kids how to sew.   Who needs to a business class if you can't keep your money in your pocket.   

Then recycling a coke can, I came across two more pennies ($0.02) on the side of a coke machine.  That was the last of my findings today.   I netted a total of $0.36.  

Grand Total: $6.12

No comments:

Post a Comment