-->

Family that doubles together, gets rich together


The Family Doubler (Double) Fund blog is the Leskowitz Family written progress of doubling to $1 million from one penny. Our method is primarily based upon the Doubling Method outline in "How to Double Your Way to a 1 Million in 28 Steps". Please join us in our journey to riches or at least to fun.

Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2nd, 2011. (Day 8): Step Ten

Step Nine: $2.56 - $5.16
 
Stake coming into this Step: $2.01

 
December 2th, 2011. (Day 8)
 Today was another good day.  I had lunch with coworker, Kevin.  I gave him my story and I figured he would not buy it. Kevin was never the kind of guy to give into my crazy ideas.  I worked on him before on an idea to give a poor person in Indonesia a IPOD touch while he was doing so missionary type of work.   He said they didn't even have electricity where he was going but I thought an IPOD would make the guy the coolest person on the tribe, maybe get him another wife.   He wouldn't do it.  (I did manage to give $200 to a friend who bought some family a crap load of eggs and some other junk.  I was disappointed in him too.  I gave instructions to be wasteful and he bought food instead.)
 
But anyway, I think I got Kevin while was recovering from a cold, so he was weak.  He mentioned he heard a story about a guy who did a similar thing and became a millionarrie.  After lunch (which by the way we split 50-50 and he had a more expensive meal ... and you think I am stingy), he gave me a dollar for a penny.  Again, I netted ($0.99).  Thanks Kevin
 
After lunch my boss dropped ($0.05) and Greg gave ($0.05)  Foolish.  I did not even trade with them.  Greg gave me some long story that I need to scale up.  That is what I am doing.  I have made an infinite return so far.  King of the ROI.
 
Later, I heard Freddy, another coworker, was sick so I called him up for Starbucks, on me.  We went and while in line, I spotted a dime ($0.10) on the ground.  I called it.  Then I saw a penny ($0.01) on the counter.  I called it again.  Freddy had the nerve to tell me to drop it in the tip jar.  Hell no.  It is hard to make money.   I have to bash Freddy a little.  He told me that he cashed out his piggy bank then he gave $10 to the charities outside the store.  That is like when your wife saved money by buying clothes on sale.
 
Later tonight, we went to Home Depot to RETURN some things.  James found a penny on the ground in the parking lot.  It was dark too.  He must be part bat.   I was so happy that I took every one to Subway.
 
Grand Total: $4.22

No comments:

Post a Comment