-->

Family that doubles together, gets rich together


The Family Doubler (Double) Fund blog is the Leskowitz Family written progress of doubling to $1 million from one penny. Our method is primarily based upon the Doubling Method outline in "How to Double Your Way to a 1 Million in 28 Steps". Please join us in our journey to riches or at least to fun.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

December 16th, 2011. (Day 22): Step Fourteen

Step Fourteen: $40.00 - $80.00 
Stake coming into this Step:$50.04

The help the boss strategy (Entertainment Strategy) is still working.  I went to work today (on my day off, foolish).  Again, he was still packing.  I gave him a hand since he needed one (really he has only one working hand, pun intended).   We came across some change ($0.72) and he knew that I knew I was longing for it.  He gave it to me.  Sometimes being nice does get you something.  

Being in the generous mood (but not to generous), I walked to Freddy's office and gave him a penny (-$0.01).  He was so happy and put it in his little piggy bank. I netted ($0.71)  I almost did not give it to him.  It is hard to find money. 

Grand Total: $50.75

No comments:

Post a Comment