-->

Family that doubles together, gets rich together


The Family Doubler (Double) Fund blog is the Leskowitz Family written progress of doubling to $1 million from one penny. Our method is primarily based upon the Doubling Method outline in "How to Double Your Way to a 1 Million in 28 Steps". Please join us in our journey to riches or at least to fun.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 19th, 2011. (Day 25): Step Thirteen

Step Thirteen: $20.00 - $40.00 
Stake coming into this Step:$27.76

Now, I know what you are thinking.  Paul, you were doing so good.  Over $50!! Now you are back to the $20s - you Loser.  

Trust me.  The ad strategy will work.   I am so confident that I bought Will one too.  He is building it now so I do not want to steal his thunder.  It cost us (-$7.67)

Today, I went to Burger King to get a salad.  Yes, a salad and there was a penny on the ground, a shiny penny ($0.01) at that.  The place was packed.  So I grab my order when leaving and checked to see if it was correct which so happened to be over the penny.  Then I said, "Oh, a penny, good luck for me"  The irony was it was tails up and I forgot to get a fork when I checked the bag.

Faith and Michele went shopping somewhere (they did not tell me because it involved Christmas presents) and found six cents ($0.06) 

Grand Total: $20.16

No comments:

Post a Comment