-->

Family that doubles together, gets rich together


The Family Doubler (Double) Fund blog is the Leskowitz Family written progress of doubling to $1 million from one penny. Our method is primarily based upon the Doubling Method outline in "How to Double Your Way to a 1 Million in 28 Steps". Please join us in our journey to riches or at least to fun.

Friday, December 9, 2011

December 9th, 2011. (Day 15): Step Eleven

Step Eleven: $5.16 - $10.00
Stake coming into this Step: $5.72

 
December 9th, 2011. (Day 15)
 Today, we went to the mall to Christmas shop.  I figured where there are people, there is money.  It started out so good.  I found a quarter on the ground; however, it was near the back of a kiosk.  My ethics kicked in and I gave the quarter to the sales guy.  I figured he dropped it when ringing up the customers and he needed to balance the draw at the end of the night.  In reality, he is going to use the quarter to help buy his cigarettes.  

We went to a store not to be named in this post because little eyes like to read the internet.  I found a penny while waiting in line for the register; then I saw a another walking out the door under the display racks ($0.02).  


My friend Heath walked with us while we leaving and near another kiosk I picked up a penny.  Heath then saw another right next to it and I picked that one up too ($0.02). Merry Christmas to me.

Grand Total: $5.76

No comments:

Post a Comment