-->

Family that doubles together, gets rich together


The Family Doubler (Double) Fund blog is the Leskowitz Family written progress of doubling to $1 million from one penny. Our method is primarily based upon the Doubling Method outline in "How to Double Your Way to a 1 Million in 28 Steps". Please join us in our journey to riches or at least to fun.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 11th, 2011. (Day 17): Step Eleven

Step Eleven: $5.16 - $10.00
Stake coming into this Step: $6.12

 
December 11th, 2011. (Day 17)
 The day looked so promising.  We went to the Big Store to buy some milk, actually I went to find some loose change, and to no luck no money.  I guess we cleaned it out the week before and we need some more time to make it grow again.  Again my kids were on the ground like beggar children.  I am so proud.
 
That night I got another chance.  My son came to me and showed me his wart on his hand that he has been treating with acid.  That thing looked like there was a pencil ereaser growing out of it.  It was embrassing (I told him that his mom did not love him for not treating it by freezing). 
 
I went to CVS and while leaving by the door.  I found a penny ($0.01) on the ground between by the stereo they were playing Christmas music.  I said to myself "Merry Christmas to me"
 
Grand Total: $6.13

No comments:

Post a Comment