-->

Family that doubles together, gets rich together


The Family Doubler (Double) Fund blog is the Leskowitz Family written progress of doubling to $1 million from one penny. Our method is primarily based upon the Doubling Method outline in "How to Double Your Way to a 1 Million in 28 Steps". Please join us in our journey to riches or at least to fun.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 13th, 2011. (Day 19): Step Eleven

Step Eleven: $5.16 - $10.00
Stake coming into this Step: $6.13

 
December 13th, 2011. (Day 19)
 Against my better judgement, tonight we went to select the family Christmas tree.  A few years ago we waited a week before Christmas and got the best deal at Home Depot.  I think it was $10 for any tree in the yard.  They were basically throwing them away but not this year.
Not to be a scruge, I gave in and agreed to buy a tree.  Now, I did not lose all my judgement.  I refuse to get a high dollar Noble or any tree over 7ft.  Michele crings every year.  She wants a tall tree so bad but I refuse to spend over $40 for a tree that I will burn on at the beach house at New Years Eve (tradition). 
Anyway, as always, I order the kids to find some money and as normal I was the only finder.  I think the newness is wearing out.  I looked under the checkout counter and found a shiny new penny ($0.01).  The guy said I could have it.  I had to really reach bad to get it.  He will probably not balance out tonight and get fired over that penny.  ha ha ha

Grand Total: $6.14

No comments:

Post a Comment