-->

Family that doubles together, gets rich together


The Family Doubler (Double) Fund blog is the Leskowitz Family written progress of doubling to $1 million from one penny. Our method is primarily based upon the Doubling Method outline in "How to Double Your Way to a 1 Million in 28 Steps". Please join us in our journey to riches or at least to fun.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30th, 2011. (Day 6): Step Nine

Step Nine: $1.28 - $2.56

Stake coming into this Step: $1.77

 
November 30th, 2011. (Day 6)
 Today started out terrible.  I had lunch with an old coworker; I thought he would be an easy mark but he did not have any cash on him (I never really liked him anyway.)  He said that he used his only $1.00 to buy a pop tart at the vending machine (I hope he get cavities).  The only bright side out of it was he bought me lunch.  

Luckily the day ended strong, I was able to convince my employee to give me  ($0.12).  Two pennies for every person in our house.  Once again, the story worked or it was review time.  Then walking out the door I noticed ($0.10) on an unused desk.  It was probably the dime of the employee who was laid off.  I figured it was their gift to me.  Funny thing is an coworker walked outside asking was I was doing at the same time I was picking it up.  I guess she knew I was up to no good.

Walking to the car while talking to my son (believe it or not I was shaming him for not finding him any money at the time), I spotted a penny ($0.01) in front of the El Paso building.  Some homeless person missed it or did not want to pick it up because it was tails up.  Money is money.   Tails up or not.  

Driving home I stopped to fill up the car, while it was pumping I roamed around looking, for money, of course.  I found another penny ($0.01).  Not bad for a day's work.    

Grand Total: $2.01

No comments:

Post a Comment