-->

Family that doubles together, gets rich together


The Family Doubler (Double) Fund blog is the Leskowitz Family written progress of doubling to $1 million from one penny. Our method is primarily based upon the Doubling Method outline in "How to Double Your Way to a 1 Million in 28 Steps". Please join us in our journey to riches or at least to fun.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Step Eight and Nine


Step Eight: $0.64 - $1.28
Step Nine: $1.28 - $2.56

Stake coming into this Step: $0.75 (the controversy begins)

 
November 28th, 2011. (Day 4)
 First day back to work after Thanksgiving, I knew I could easily double my money.  Again, I used the "Story Experiment" strategy which is working pretty good since I am doubling under $5.  Everyone likes a good story and I am a good story teller which is not my profession so using this strategy is free game.  


I went to a coworker, Freddy, who often entertains my ramblings.  I mistakenly told him I needed $1.32 to double up from $0.64 (neither of us caught my mistake) though I offered him $0.75 in return.  He took the bait!  In counting my current stake, I noticed I had $0.76 not $0.75.  Somehow a gained a penny ($0.01)!!!  This is working better than planned.  I made a penny without even knowing about it.  They multiple magically.


I gave him my change ($0.76) and he gave me ($1.32).  The best part is I was able to unload my dirty change on to him (he complained but I told him money was money).  I have a crisp dollar bill (which he found himself, by the way... a future doubler), a quarter, and nickle, and two clean pennies.  I went over step 8 and into step 9.  Whoohoo!!.


Update:  Tonight, Hope added to today's winnings.  She brought home ($0.45).  That is my girl.  Per Hope, "This is how I got my $0.45, by my friend Quentin giving me his extra lunch money because he did not want it.  It happened after lunch."   Foolish boy.  He better get used to giving away his money to girls.
  
Grand Total: $1.77

No comments:

Post a Comment